Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Baby C's Quilt Top


I finished the quilt top for Baby C today. The partial seams were much easier to conquer than I initially imagined, but the pattern directions were good, which helped. This was a slightly tedious quilt top to put together with all the 1 inch white sashing between the colored blocks, but it helps break up the colors, so I'm glad it's there. With the colors all mixed up, it doesn't look like a rainbow, so I'm happy about that. Once my Jo Ann order arrives with batting and a thread stand (so I can use some of the thread Grandma Miller gave me), I'll be set to quilt and bind this thing. Just two months to go until baby arrives, so I hope the supplies come soon!

2 comments:

Michael Caterino said...

Dang, you've been busy. Looks awesome.

Rod and Renae Hopp said...

Very striking! Those white lines do look tedious!